EMPOWERING GLOBAL EDUCATION
Education Mobility Grid (EMG) is an educational consultancy dedicated to providing cutting-edge educational solutions tailored to the needs of institutional clients
EMG IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are seeking strategic support for your university grant applications
- You need to integrate EU funding in your school or vocational center
- You seek strategic partner in the field of sustainability and digitalization
- You wish to implement programs for a healthier work-life-balance and responsible use of digital technologies
- You need advisory on Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR)
- You require customized educational solutions for your employees
- You wish to seek advice for admission to public or private universities in Europe
- You wish to apply for studying at public or private universities in Europe
- You seek other supporting services such as health insurance, bank accounts, etc.
WHO WE ARE
Education Mobility Grid (EMG) is an educational consultancy group with offices in Germany and the Netherlands. We assist students, parents, educators, schools, universities and businesses by offering one stop educational solutions on a global scale. Our mission is to empower organizations to make positive change through education. With our global network of partners we are able to offer a wide range of high quality services tailored to our clients’ individual needs.
- Guidance on studying in Europe with a special focus on Germany
- Assistance in choosing the most appropriate academic
- Assistance for language courses
- Guidance in finding accommodation
- Assistance for visa requirements, bank requirements (blocked account) and health insurance
- Customized service fee based on requirements. Contact us for details.
- MARIJANA BUGARICRegional Manager Middle East & North Africa
Marijana is a Senior Educational Consultant who provides valuable expert advice on various educational services.
- MIRJAM HERRESTHALRegional Manager DACH
Mirjam is a German native with a professional background in Biotechnology. She is responsible for client relations and operations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.